Our Premium Baby Nail Trimmer gives parents a solution to the dangers of ordinary nail clippers. Our nail trimmer is specifically designed to safely and quickly trim and polish little toe and fingernails for both babies as well as adults. It is super soft and will not damage cuticles or nail beds.
- Safer Baby's Nail Trimmer: This nail trimmer won't damage cuticles or soft nail beds, so you can safely and quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation: Boasting an LED front light and whisper-quiet motor, you can trim their nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing.
- Versatile Tool: Our baby's nail trimmer set comes with 3 cushioned sandpapers dedicated to babies and children, as well as 3 attachments for adult use.
- Multiple Settings: control speed (high/low) and rotation (clockwise/reverse) to enhance nail trimming positions for softer & smoother nails.
- Lightweight, Compact Design: made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect parents or baby's gift for home or travel use.
Why You Should NEVER Let Your Baby's Nails Grow too long?
Your baby’s nails grow pretty fast, but leaving them to grow freely can be really harmful for them.
Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need to Trim Your Baby's Nails:
Avoid infection: Paronychia is a small but common infection that affects areas around babies toenails and fingernails. This infection can spread to the skin and cause swelling and redness. You can avoid this by keeping your baby's nails clean and short.
Avoid Scratching: Babies take awhile to gain the motion control to avoid scratching themselves or others. To make sure your baby doesn’t hurt themselves, it is wise to make sure their nails are neatly trimmed.
These tips for cutting nails can make things easier:
- Make sure you have plenty of light, so you can see well.
- Work with someone else if it helps - one holds your baby as the other trims the nails.
- Press your baby's finger pad away from the nail to avoid cutting her skin.
- Trim toenails straight across to prevent ingrown nails.
And here are some tips to keep your baby happy as you cut his nails:
- Talk calmly, or sing to your baby.
- If your baby is older, try distracting her with a toy or activity.
- Involve your baby in the activity - making a game of it keeps thing moving.
- Praise your baby for helping you finish - this can help you both feel good about getting the job done.
Free Worldwide Shipping
- All our orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering.
- Tracking number will be emailed to you once the item has shipped.
- Due to high demand please allow 2-4 weeks for US orders.
- International orders may take up to 20 business days (depending on location).
- 7-12 DAY SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE! (Just choose EXPEDITED SHIPPING at checkout)
30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you are not happy with your order, we will make it right... It's our promise!
- High Quality Guaranteed
- Tracked & Insured International Shipping
- Easy Returns
- 24/7 Customer Service
40% OFF for a limited time only. Just click Add To Cart to get yours now!